Loudoun Pediatric Associates is committed to keeping our patients safe. We are taking every precaution to protect the safety and health of our patients, healthcare team and the community, while providing care for your child.
We ask that all parents and patients over the age of 2 wear a mask when coming in our offices for an appointment. We will also check temperatures for all visitors as another safety measure.
Update 8/10/2020: Limited lab testing (non-rapid) for COVID-19 is now available! Please call our office(s) for more information and/or to schedule your televisit appointment.
Our offices are open FOR APPOINTMENTS FROM 7:30 am-5:00 pm.
We are still seeing physical appointments in the office! We have taken precautions to keep well-child appointments separate from sick visits. Please call to make your child’s physical appointment!
- TeleVisits are available to our current patients. We ask that you use this option, if at all possible. If you have any questions about TeleVisits or you are not currently an LPA patient, please call one of our offices.
Click here for TeleVisits
- All walk-ins are temporarily suspended
***LPA does not have testing capabilities for COVID-19 at this time***
Effective immediately, LPA is temporarily suspending walk-in hours (7:30 AM – 8:30 AM) as a precaution to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please call the numbers below to make an appointment:
Stone Springs: 703-957-1247
With the exception of those dropping off or picking up forms, we ask that ALL patients call for an appointment, and to not walk in our offices at any time throughout our normal business hours.
PLEASE do not walk in our offices if you or your child:
- has a fever, cough or other respiratory symptoms
- has recently traveled to the affected areas
- has come in close contact with someone who traveled to the affected areas
- has been confirmed to have COVID-19. Please contact the Health Department 24-hour hotline at 703.737.8300.